Join us on Wednesday nights for Awana Clubs of Parkway Baptist Church. We meet from 6:00 - 7:30 in Building C.
AWANA stands for "Approved Workmen Are Not Ashamed" from 2 Timothy 2:15.
The purpose of Awana Clubs is two-fold:
- To draw boys and girls from the community into the club's activities where they may hear the Gospel and receive Jesus as their Savior.
- To help club members understand the Word of God through Scripture memory and applying those truths to their daily lives.
We have clubs available for children ages 2 - 6th grade.
Our awana structure:
- Puggles: 2 years old as of September 1, 2018
- Cubbies: ages 3-4 as of September 1, 2018
- Sparks: Kindergarten - 2nd grade
- Truth and Training Green: 3rd - 4th grade
- Truth and Training Blue: 5th - 6th grade